Thursday, January 3, 2013

My First Born Son

Today we wish a very happy birthday to our first-born son, Kevin. I can still remember how profoundly awesome it felt to give him his name and to announce it for the first time. Kevin made us parents, and it has been a pure joy to watch him turn from that little bundle in a baby blanket, to the fine young man that he is today. Kevin, I am proud to be your mother, and I love you dearly!

K is for KENYA, a time you'll never forget,


E is for EAGLE, all your requirements met!


V is for the VARIETY of food that you'll try,


I is for INVENTIVE, your're an IMAGINATIVE guy.



N is for NOBLE, you know Who's you are,
Happy Seventeenth, Kevin, today you're the star!!!



Jesus bless you today and always!
Love,
Mama





























1 comment: