Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Torn Paper Pictures

Welcome back to my fourth grade classroom! We are off to a great start at Alleluia Community School, as my new fourth grade class settles into their new classroom routine. I am excited about my new students, although I do have to admit that I miss my baby girl, Lucia, who has moved across the hall into fifth grade. When I do happen to catch sight of her as she comes and goes from her classroom, we enjoy the exchange of a wave or a smile.

My new class enjoyed their first art project for the year, and it turned out fantastic! I had them make torn paper pictures, which involves using construction paper and glue. No scissors allowed! They could make any scene their imaginations could conjure up. Take a look at their finished products.


Tide Pool
Piglet












World Map
Thirsty Guinea Pig












Bigfoot and Toucan
Pop-Up Penguins












Sunny Beach
Ocean Sunset












Soccer Field
Campfire Girl


 
 

Happy Gymnast
Basketball Star





3 comments:

  1. Aiden says, "Thanks for putting this on your blog!" We had so much fun seeing these. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset one! The children did a great job! Creative!

    ReplyDelete