Friday, April 20, 2012

Seven Quick Takes (vol. 6)

The other day I was folding the laundry, when I got a chuckle out of my family's T-shirt collection.



1.  There are the shirts that say, "Some are born great."







2.  There are the shirts that say, "Some achieve greatness."






3  These say, "Some have greatness thrust upon them."






4.  The "I'm feeling logical" shirt.







5.  There's the statement "I kissed dating good-bye" in video game language.




6. There's the feeling neighborly shirt.















6.a. There's the "It makes no difference to me, but mind my personal space" shirt. (front and back).





7.  And then there's my favorite, the simple fact that life is good, especially when it is accompanied by a steamy cup of Joe.






What about you? What is your favorite T-shirt?

Go to Conversion Diary to add your own Seven Quick Takes.



No comments:

Post a Comment