Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Totality of the Experience

The "catch phrase" for all Masters' employees this week is "the totality of the experience." Whether you are working as a concessions cashier or as a washroom attendant, as a caddy or a crossing guard, it is our privilege to give our patrons a warm, genuine, southern hospitality experience.

I am a concessions cashier for the week. This is my first Masters' experience ever. I have never been a patron, but I have heard so many good things about this world famous tournament. Now I have the privilege to be a part of it.

As I served our patrons these past two days, I have heard wonderful remarks from them. One gentleman declared he was "in heaven" when I asked him how his day has been. One wife said to her husband, "we need to transplant this much friendliness up north" while another patron referred to "these people as a breath of fresh air."

They were speaking, of course, about the totality of their experience.

I have met patrons from Melbourne, Korea, Scotland, and Nova Scotia, as well as from all over our beautiful country, all remarking on the friendliness of the employees. There are first timers and veterans of the tournament. It is truly a world wide, world class game.

So, "welcome to the Masters. It will be my pleasure to serve you today!"

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, Uncle Pete, that I removed your comment by mistake. My keypad is overly sensative. Sometimes I think I breath too hard next to it. I am sorry that I will not be able to be at Grandma's 90th birthday celebration, too. I wish her all the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete