Friday, July 13, 2012

Every Bit a Princess

Today Ania celebrates her fourteenth birthday, and I can't begin to tell you how honored I am to be her mother.

A word of wisdom to parents of young children -- don't blink! They grow up so fast, and you don't want to miss a moment!



A is for ACTIVE, you can't keep her down!







N is for NOBLE, she wears the King's crown!








I is for INFECTIOUS, her exuberance spreads,






A is for ALWAYS, reaching out to new friends.




 Ania, you are such a gem! You sparkle and shine wherever you go, and the many friendships that you've made both far and near attest to that. "Let your light shine before all, that they may see the good that you do and give glory to God the Father." (Matt: 5:16) You do this naturally, with such ease. Recognize it as a gift from God, and always use it to build His kingdom.






























I am so proud of you, and I love you dearly!

Happy birthday, Ia. (Ee - ya)!

Love,
Mama

1 comment: