Sunday, July 1, 2012

Walking Down Memory Lane

Seven Quick Takes (vol. 13)

My life in photos this past week.

1. Kevin modeling some of his great grandfather's treasures. What a handsome guy grandpa must have been!








2. Philip earned the rank of Star Scout after his first year of Scouting. He is advanding so fast. I just got his First Class badge sewed on his shirt three weeks ago. Maybe I'm just that slow. Anyway,  Congratulations, Philip!




3. Isn't it sad that this brings such joy! Still overpriced, but cheaper than yesteryear.







4. Kevin and Lucia walking home from Grandma's house the other day....Kevin is growing up!





5. Shelob has taken up residence in  my house.







6. This is actually a sign of progress. The clutter has been identified and pulled out in plain sight. Now it can be dealt with.





7. Journaling in Kenya took a lot of time, but I'm so glad I did it. We have all been taking a walk down memory lane this summer. If you haven't seen my Kenya Diaries series, take a look on my Africa link.



Add your own Seven  Quick Takes here, and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment