Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the Beginning


It was recently suggested to me that I begin blogging.  I would have dismissed this idea based on the amount of time I have available, except that it did not come as a voluntary suggestion by someone who has no clue.  Rather, it came from a trusted friend and mentor after I asked him if he had a word from the Lord for me.  I knew the Grace of God was on it, when within a few hours I had the name of my new blog: Widen Your Tent Pegs. I also knew that is exactly what God is asking me to do....widen my tent pegs by sharing what amazing things God has done and continues to do in my life.  I hope that in some way God will bless you as I share my journey on these pages.

1 comment:

  1. Janet, I am very excited about all the good things we will be hearing from you. Thanks for taking a step in faith, and doing it in the power of the Holy Spirit. You are a good example to us all. -- Blessings, BG

    ReplyDelete